- J. Richard Burch DDSDentistPhone: 816-822-0990Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDr. J. Richard Burch earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Kansas, and in 1978 he graduated from the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Dentistry. Presently, Dr. Burch is committed to continuing his dental education to keep abreast of the latest innovations and advancements in cosmetic dentistry. Throughout the year he attends many continuing education seminars so he is always able to offer his patients the finest, most effective dental treatments available.
Dr. J. Richard Burch is a member of many distinguished dental associations including:
American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
Greater Kansas City Dental Society
Missouri Dental Society
American Dental AssociationRead moreRead lessEducation:
Affiliations and Certifications:
- UMKC 1978
Visit websiteServices Provided:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers, Crowns, Partials, Dentures, Bridges, Cosmetic, Teeth Whitening, Teeth Cleanings, Fillings, Appliances, TMJ
- Jenn FalgrenDental AssistantPhone: 816-822-0990Email: email@example.comJenn is our dental assistant. She attended Concorde Career College, where she got her degree in dental assisting. She did her externship with us and was hired in May of 2012. She is also certified to administer Nitrous Oxide.
Jenn is an avid Royals fan, even before they started winning! She also enjoys spending time outdoors doing lots of activities.
Although she doesn't have any children, she has four dogs. Two of which she rescued. If she could take in all the homeless dogs, she definitely would.
Before becoming a dental assistant, she was a cosmetologist, which she still does for friends and family. She loves to make people feel better about themselves, which she does with both teeth and hair.
Jenn is committed to continuing her dental education by keeping up to date in the advancements in dentistry.Read moreRead lessEducation:
Affiliations and Certifications:
- Concorde Career College
- Administering Nitrous Oxide
- Julie BuehlerOffice ManagerJulie has been Dr. Burch's Office Manager for over 28 years. She has been apart of the practice since the beginning. Julie is a big part of the practice. From the time the patients walk in to when the leave they will always see this smiling face. Julie prides herself on customer service and treating patients how she wants to be treated. When not at work, Julie spends time with her husband and children. She enjoys a good book and gardening.Read moreRead less
- Beka BronsonMarketing ManagerBeka has been in the dentistry field since 2003. She has been through several consulting firms, CE courses, classes in business and customer service, extensive training in all areas, and has a multitude of knowledge. From multiple duties in the front office and a dental assistant, she is always on the go. She started as a dental assistant and decided that her niche was the front office. She has a passion for accounts and insurance, as well as anything on the computer. She is compassionate and dedicated.
Beka is a Tech Geek and is not afraid to express it. She had been with us for a few years before moving to Texas where some of her family resides. She has been married since 2004 and has a son. She has 2 silly dogs that she also considers her other children.Read moreRead less
- Cori WoffordCertified Dental AssistantPhone: 8168220990Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgCori has been a dental assistant for the past 20 years. Originally from California, she now resides in Kansas City, Missouri. Cory has had the privilege of working with special needs patients in her past experiences. Although she loves what she does, when not at work she enjoys kayaking and bike riding, summers in South Dakota camping with her loved ones. Even though Cori has no kids she has 5 dogs she considers her babies.Read moreRead lessEducation:
- Dental School in Visalia, CA